Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday 22 April 2008: Heidi shows off her goods with her low shirt as Sarah tries her best to look you in the eye...


Sarah says:
Wow! Usually it's me with the low shirts. But not today folks! It's Heidi's turn! What a tramp! The sun has turned her into a beast. Isn't the sun GREAT!!! I love Belgium when it's sunny! I love the weather when it's not too cold for a fruit smoothie for breakfast! This morning - soya milk, frozen blueberries, frozen cherries, frozen bananas - BLENDER - and ready - a cold healthy, purple, delicious drink! Because it's sunny!!!
Heidi says: yeah, that's right! It's usually you and never me! Got time that I showed you people what I have!


Heidi says: I am bloody tired. Too tired. Went to bed early. Doesn't help. I need holidays. Badly. I am going under.
Heidi says: had a noon swim, feeling much better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
-
In SoCal, they'd think Heidi was a nun. You Belgians are so modest! Do you think it's because of the sunshine discrepancy?

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

I think it's because this is a Catholic nation with good morals where as L.A. went to hell long, long ago... Just joking! Yes - I am sure it has to do with the sun. As the sun comes out in Belgium, the clothes start to come off.

Anonymous said...

a nun????
great!
That's my alter ego!
I am very very very catholic!!!