Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday 18 April 2008: dadadada...shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit as Clay Davis would say on The Wire....And Sarah will say as much as possible now..


Sarah says:
It's the end of the day and of the work week. Another week done. These weeks are flying by! I am Friday-night tired now and Friday-night uninspired now. But the GREAT NEWS is that I picked up the 4th season of The Wire today at the local library and am going to dive in right now - but first I have to remove these dang lenses before my eyes dry up and fall out of their sockets. Have a good weekend everyone!

Heidi says:
Yma is amazing. She says new words: pinguin, kangoeroe, olifant, fietspomp, machine... I can't follow anymore! This morning she also came to me and said 'kaka gedaan' (which means 'I did poopoo'). And she is very much into cranes! When she sees one she goes berserk and yells 'kane kane!!'(you know why I write this here, right? To have a recollection for later :) ) NO, NOT TO SHOW OFF!!! Or maybe just a little bit.

Sarah adds:
Het NSM - here's my comments on The Wire Season 4 first two episodes. This has to be a favorite scene and the way he says "shiiiiiiiiiiiiit" was the best part about it all. I plan to use that often. Heidi - learn that "shiiiiiiit", we can surely use it a lot and have a grand old time with it.

And from a later episode I'm guessing but a real good capture of his "shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit"!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a precious little sweetie. I can't wait to meet that monkey!
ASG

Anonymous said...

You are always welcome!!! sorry I wasn't there the last time you invited us. I am a bit chaotic in the head and have way too little time for one life...

x
Heidi

Anonymous said...

me: I'm very excited about your watching season 4! You should kick some commentary my way after today's viewing. Word.

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

NSM - Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit is my comment on the first tow epis of The Wire Season 4. -SRA