Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday 30 March 2008: Heidi is crazy about her family. Sarah is beating this cough and cold fast she's happy to report!

Sarah says:
Feeling better and in cooking mode! Nothing like soup to kill a bad cold and cough! You would think winter soups would be all but done by now as it's SPRINGTIME! But not yet here in Belgium. It's raining and chilly. I give the sun two weeks to get it's warm butt over our way. We need some sun - not just for a second but sun with some sort of lasting power! Soup is great but sun is even better!

Sarah adds: My kid took over my head and hair as we watched tow episodes of Little House tonight. By the way - I'm trying our my new "daily" contact lenses and so far, so good!!

Heidi says: Crazy in the head and crazy about my family! Watched a crazy movie yesterday! Sweet and crazy and a little absurd. Beautiful! It was 'Me and you and everyone we know'. It immediately goes my my top 10 movies! And I dare to say that it has one of the nicest love scenes I have ever seen in my life! Thank you Miranda July! You are a star!

Sarah says: As for my Post Secret pick of the week, well I just couldn't resist the one below. I don't mean to reduce the presidential election to a make out session, but what the hell! No wouldn't that be a great sensation if Hilary and Obama just started making out during a debate! That would be one way to mess with the far right big time! What in the world will happen? Who is the next to be king or queen of America?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
-
Good postsecret! I had my money on that you'd pick the fart one but there were a few good ones this week.
xoxo
ASG

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

The fart one was indeed a goody! Doesn't that lady in it look like someone we all know!? -SRA

Anonymous said...

Well she's got a fejjie hair cut. Is that what you mean?
hahahahhahaha
asg