Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday 20 January 2007: the after-day Morrissey...


Heidi says: Morrissey is a hero. He always will be. Even when his concerts aren't perfect. Like the one I saw yesterday. The bad sound made it a not so interesting concert for me. That last 'for me' is very important because I know that most people will disagree. And that is fine. It was my own feeling and I am entitled to it, just as others are entitled to feel like this was the concert of their life. I will say no more, than that Morrissey has my total respect. basta.
Check my Twin Peaks-ouffit! I now see I need to wear red lipstick. No Twin Peaks without red lipstick!

Sarah says:
It's Sunday. I'm hiding out. Hibernating... Morrissey was grand in Lille at L'AĆ©ronef Saturday night the 19th of January 2008. I love how much he is loved. He's created such an icon of himself. His voice is forever lovely. He is fascinating to watch. I understand why men really love him. I'm pretty sure it's quite impossible to have any idea at all who he is. I only knew a handful of his songs but the ones I didn't know didn't bore me at all. His lyrics are always clever and provocative much of the time. He's funny. He can take the piss. And again, my oh my is he loved - apparently loads and loads by Belgians. I'm a bigger fan now that I have seen him than I was before. I totally understand why my husband adores his persona and his music so. Not sure I'd see him live again - I'll leave that to my husband. But I am sure glad I got to see him now...

And below is the Post Secret this week that caught my eye the most. Not sure why. Cancer is such a rotten bastard. Anyway - if you have a mole or a lump or a bump please just get it checked out. The sooner, the better...

No comments: