Monday, December 31, 2007

Monday 31 December 2007: Happy New Year's Eve from Sarah and Heidi of Face The Day! Let's take a walk backwards before forwards...

Sarah says:
There above you can see sick Heidi and me this afternoon. It won't be much of a New Year's for her but as we were talking about - in the big picture she won't have missed much! She's on the mend but still has a long way to go...


That's us above one year ago today on 31 December 2006. I had stepped out from my post-back-operation bed to meet Heidi on the corner and get some fresh air. It was my year to be house-bound. Again - as Heidi and I were discussing, though at the time, it didn't feel great, in retrospect there was something pretty cozy about being stuck at home at this time of year... Want to see more about this time last year? Check out this link then...
And there above and there below, you can see us two years ago today on 31 December 2005. Funnily enough, Heidi was sick then too. I wonder if she even remembers! So it wasn't much of a New Year then either I think. Check out this link to know more... WRONG DATE FOR PHOTO ABOVE AS HEIDI POINTS AOUT BELOW - THE ABOVE ONE IS ACTUALLY FROM 31 JANUARY 2006! Sorry! - Sarah


Heidi says: I have to put something straight here. The picture above is not at all from the 31st of December. I know that because I was pregnant on that picture, and I wasn't pregnant yet on the 31st of december 2005. The picture must date from the 31st of January 2006 instead...

Sarah adds: Whoops!!! My bad! I was mistaken! I took the top entry of that year rather than the bottom from January and Heidi is correct - it was the 31st of January so I will keep the photo of Heidi above from the 31st of January 2006 and the one of me with the drawn picture of Heidi below from that day but just above these remarks I will place the correct photo of Heidi and me from the 31st of January 2005! Sorry about that!


Photo above is also wrong date and is from the 31st of Janaury 2006! Whoops! Sorry! -Sarah
And there below you can see YMA!!!! this afternoon looking all cute and fuzzy!

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE FROM HEIDI AND SARAH AT FACE THE DAY! HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE!

No comments: