Saturday, December 22, 2007

Friday 21 December 2007: Party photos continued!

Sarah says: There we are before things got started...
There's Heidi showing off her stuff...
There's my buddies CC and GM!
There we our with the DJ! Heidi liked him so much she took him home to bed with her!
There we are with my little Rock & Roll kid!

There's Heidi's little Rock Star!There are a brother and sister DJ team, steping in to give Mr. Nice and Haydee a break!And there I am with my mother who flew in that morning from Florida and was suffering from really bad jetlag by the end of the party. It was 100% time for her to head home. Funny thing is that my dad fell asleep at our office a few weeks back due to jetlag and my mom was pretty much sleep-walking there last night...

It was indeed a blast and as Heidi said, thanks to everyone who helped and to all those who came! It was a great way for me and Heidi to close one year in preparation for another. It's going to be a big, important challenging ad exciting year for us! Viva 2008! But first Christmas.... Let's not rush things...

No comments: