Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sunday 14 October 2007: Heidi and Sarah act like two lushes in London and see ASG's friend and now theirs too: ANDREA!


Sarah says:
So Heidi and I went to London and met up with ASG's buddy Andrea who lives there and who we met in Scotland and ASG and TGS's lovely wedding. This is the second time I have seen Andrea in London and Heidi's first. This was the first time Heidi and I went to London together and the first time Heidi and I went away together without Nico and Marv. It was great to see Andrea. We went to Wagamama, where I love to eat because it's busy and loud and good, healthy food and the waiters are often cute and you can do a lot of people-watching and listen in on people's conversations! I wanted to bring Heidi there because she knows I go there every time I am in London. To people living in London it's probably not considered a great place to go, but I just love it. Always have and always will. Usually I go alone and sit in the table for one place against the wall and people watch the whole time. This time, however, it was just great to keep on getting to know Andrea. ASG sure has nice friends! Before Heidi and I met up with Andrea, we spent a bunch of time around Covent Garden. We did a bit of good shopping and spent too much money of course, but how can't you when there. London is crazy expensive, it's depressing! There's so much you see and want and can't have!!!!

So who knows what that building in the background is other than NSM? I just love seeing that building when I am coming into London on the Eurostar. I just wish there were a pig floating up above it! In my head there always is!

I think Heidi and I agree that the smell of the shop Lush is pretty disgusting and overwhelming and sticks to you like glue for hours, BUT, we have never been to a Lush before and just had to go of course. ASG introduced us to it so there's her name mentioned again... I did pick up my favorite shower gel called Tramp and a few other little goodies!

And there you can see us deep in the tunnels of London after our fun night out on the town!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
Yeah! Lush AND Andrea - what a great trip! I wish I could have been there. Andrea if you're watching - great to see your smiley face. How did you let them leave London without seeing a show? I want to come and do a theatre weekend with you soon.
xoxox
ASG

Anonymous said...

By NSM do you mean Narco Sean Malone? He'd know what that building was, but only if he was on acid in Ms. Brown's house.

dakptmy