Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday 20 August 2007: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARAH'S DAD!!!! Heidi and Sarah are swelling up and will soon burst!


Sarah says:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!! In the above photo we are blowing out your candles. We wish you a great year! It's good to see you healthier than ever as you grow old!

Sarah adds:
Above you can see Our Lady of Ittre - the one my kid lit a candle for on Sunday when we went to see our lady to ask her to make my back better! As you know, I am not a believer - but I still wanted to go say hello to our lady and the priest there said he wanted to say a prayer for me that night, which was very kind of him. It's great when other people wish you well and make wishes for you. I wish I could believe in wishes more...

Sarah continues:
And above you can see another view of the place we stayed this past weekend in Ittre. It's called Haras de Baudemont and I urge everyone to book a room there. Look how happy my kid looks there! She felt like the Queen of the castle!

And finally Sarah finishes...
Above is my Post Secret pick of the week about eating disorders. I just think this person is trying to be funny or is totally in denial. So many of us know what this person means! We think our ways to try to get skinny are healthy ones and that we are doing it right. We make up our own plans and abide by them and think they are the best for us and are doing us no harm. What do we know! Wanting to be skinny and trying and trying your whole life becomes some kind of sickness no matter what eventually if you ask me. It may not always be harmful for the body because I am sure there are indeed right ways to go about it. But as we go on and on with the never-ending goal, it certainly becomes some kind of sickness in the head! I haven't been worrying that much about my weight lately. Then I saw photos of myself this weekend and I wanted to starve myself! Nice!!! Sick, sick, sick!

No comments: