Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday 24 August 2007: Sarah wants to welcome her Face The Day special guests - Led Zeppelin! In her dreams...


Sarah says:
Man I had such a clear and memorable dream that I met Led Zeppelin at a festival type-thingy and I was hanging out with them and convinced Robert Plant to take a photo with me so that when my brother NSM looked at Face The Day he'd be so proud as he and all of us were huge Led Zep fans and he still is. Anyway, after Robert Plant made himself pretty for the photo, we went to an area where there were fewer people to get a good shot. I was holding the camera up as usual to snap the photo of me and Mr. Plant and noticed that Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones and John Bonham's replacement were also standing around wanting to be in the photo with us. So I yelled for someone to take the photo and a guy said he would but then he got distracted while holding my camera. Time was-a-tickin and Led Zep were getting annoyed. Finally I got my camera out of the guy's hands and found a girl who was willing to take the photo, but by the time I turned around, Led Zep were on their way to a stage and too far from me to get a picture. I was SOOOOO SAD!!!! I was so looking forward to having a photo of me with Led Zep on here! Then I saw Brad Pitt and George Michael doing some odd slither dance on their backs up some stairs as if they were wrapped in mud and had no limbs. I thought - hmm - maybe I can get them in a Face The Day photo. But I saw they were doing a performance to bring attention to what land mines can do so I didn't disturb them. Then I found Heidi and Nico and Tom and I woke up!

I'm off to Namur soon. I won't be on here till Sunday I'm guessing so I hope Heidi will do some Face The day pics for tomorrow. Have a good weekend!!!!

No comments: