Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wednesday 25 July 2007: Heidi is in France on vacation and Sarah is trying to llo French but it's not really working thanks to her pizza-zit face!

Sarah says:
My zits are actually starting to heal and dry up and be less painful and my period has arrived - yet again - like clockwork! I can't believe it was a month ago I was in London! Time sure flies! Where did all that time go? Where did my vacation go! I miss my vacation badly! I don't feel rested yet. What is that! What does it take to feel rested! I wish I knew. I am far from rested. You can just see how tired I am in my face. Maybe because there just hasn't been enough sun.

But the great news is that me and Marv had a nice drink and ice-cream on a terrace in Kortrijk tonight while our kid is away - and we got a post card from her today so we know she is okay and she is happy! You can see it below and read it if you know Dutch and click on it to enlarge it. She says she misses us but that camp is really fun and she'll tell us more later. She's back in 6 days! These days are going very slow! Only vacation goes fast it seems! But we have nice stuff ahead. Our buddies ASG and TGS are paying us a visit this weekend. The weekend after that my kid and I will see some old friends and also go to the sea to see other friends. The weekend after that my husband's good friend from Holland will visit us for two days and after that my husband, our kid and I will go to a B&B in Wallonia for two days where there are horses and animals and a pool and lots of trees and green and quiet and rest. It sounds fantastic! So vacation isn't entirely over thankfully. Weekends have good stuff to offer.

No comments: