Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wednesday 18 July 2007: Heidi is still missing and Sarah has no cavities - just sore gums from b(r)ushing too hard! Sarah loves her kid so much!

Sarah says:
Look how much I love my kid. Man I love my kid. This vacation's best moments have been with her and her smiley head! She's a joy! She's going to sleep-away youth-group camp soon for 10 LONG days! My oh my I'm going to miss her. I'm glad she'll go though. She's an only child and needs to be around other kids more. But those 10 days are going to be difficult ones for me and my husband I think. We have to learn this still - and we will - but this is a big test!

Today I went to the dentist and am so relieved to report that the pain in my tooth, which I thought was a cavity, is not a cavity! This means I have still never had a cavity! That's great news. Thing is I brush too hard - especially on the upper-right side because I use my right hand. The dentist says I have to stop that and only rub toothpaste on the sensitive area for a week - so not brush it - and it should go away. I hope so because for the last months and months I have pretty much avoided even using that part of my mouth. When I drink, I swish it to the left side. When I chew, it's always with my left side. I'm going to have a lopsided face if I keep this up!

Vacation is almost over. That bothers me. I want more! Heidi's vacation starts in a couple of days, the lucky gal!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
-
I can see having a sore America from bushing too hard, or even a sore world. But sore gums? I don't even see how cheneying too hard could cause that.

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

You are funny! Not! (as Borat would try to say with bad-good timing). I don't get it? Sore gums exist- I have em. What is your point here ASG? Do tell. I do like the concept of Cheneying too hard and a sore America. Good one! -SRA

Anonymous said...

My point is that your spelling should be checked by you (in a heading, no less!). Now is it gotten by you?

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

Oh - it's you Yoda - not ASG -- my two language pointer-outers! Now I see what you mean and where you got your inspiration from. I thought you were saying something about "sore" so I missed the whole bushing / brushing thing! Thanks! -SRA