Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuesday 26 June 2007: Heidi and Sarah offer you a medley of mulles today. Sarah has food in her teeth. Heidi looks evil. Just a normal day at FTD!

Sarahs says:
Tonight I'm joining Heidi to see the band Gossip in Brussels. Heidi is a big fan of Gossip and I only just heard their newest CD so I can't claim anything here. I'm just along for the ride basically as I couldn't pass up some free tickets I was offered and I could hitch a ride with Heidi. It should be a good evening with the band! Wouldn't it be great if we could get a photo with the singer Beth Ditto? It won't happen but it's a nice thought. Heidi and I are very happy and in great moods these days! It leaves us with less to say here. It's like with writing songs, it's easier when you are depressed - more to complain about. I have nothing to complain about right now and nor does Heidi, which is nice...

No comments: