Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday 28 June 2007: Heidi and Sarah are fuzzy wuzzy hairy bears...

Sarah says:
Off to London... See y'all at the weekend! I am a fuzzy-headed ape today... At least the sun is shining... Have a goody!
Later that day I ran into a Andrea, a friend of a face the day star ASG's in London and there happened to be this lovely painting hanging about. Andrea is a great gal! It's nice to know somebody in London as I am there every now and then... And I am always happy to get to know the friends of my friends. I love how life is this series of networks and that you can just link up and form all these chains. Makes the world feel a lot smaller and more cozy!
By the way - the next day there was a bomb scare in London right near the area where the photo was taken. I am so glad that bomb didn't go off. It's amazing how everyone just learns to live with these things and it's business as usual - especially in London, where I suppose they are accustomed to crazy bomb scares and the like. What a messed up world. Truly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
You ran into Andrea? In a city of 8 million you ran into Andrea? AND you had on color coordinated outfits? Quelle Coincidence!