Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday 21 June 2007: Heidi and Sarah can’t believe it’s the longest day of the year today! And check out Heidi in the glasses that Sarah gave her!

Sarah says:
The longest day of the year does feel pretty long. Sad that the days will only get shorter from this point on. But I think it’s going to be one hell of a fabulous summer and I can’t wait for it! Bring it on! Let the sunshine in! I am sure Heidi feels the same!

By the way – I never did put my fave Post Secret of the week up here this week so here it is. I’m not sure why. It just moves something in me. I guess because I have a kid and I know how eager I am to share things about her with her dad and for to have quality time with her dad and me together and with each of us apart – that’s important to her and important to us. It must be challenging sometimes when you can’t freely do that and when even though you yourself might not get along with the parent of your child anymore – that in the end you want the best for your kid – which in a perfect world would mean a lot of contact for the kid with both parents. But life just isn’t that way or that easy… I hope my husband and I stay together forever – but you just never know, do you! I hope we stay this happy family. I have never known that happy family feeling before and I do love it and flourish in it. I love our little world. But you never can be sure where or how or with whom you end up. If for some reason we wouldn’t stay together – I would just hope we’d both be able to be there strongly for our daughter and that we’d not be awful to each other…

No comments: