Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wednesday 30 May 2007: Sarah wants to be Heidi's dog! Now were gonna be face-to-face And Heidi'll lay right down in her favorite place...

Heidi says:
I am so tired... Yma woke us up at midnight and she was screaming for an hour. You can say that is the most stressful at night. But I'm okay. It can be worse than that.

Sarah says:
So messed up I want you here In my room I want you here Now were gonna be face-to-face And Ill lay right down in my favorite place And now I wanna be your dog Now I wanna be your dog Now I wanna be your dog Well cmon Now Im ready to close my eyes And now Im ready to close my mind And now Im ready to feel your hand And lose my heart on the burning sands And now I wanna be your dog And now I wenna be your dog Now I wanna be your dog Well cmon!

And all I'll add to that is I desperately need to get my eyebrows plucked because I am a hairy beast again and I can't wear white because I already spilled coffee on my white shirt because I am a damn clumsy fool and I think today would be the birthday of the grandmother of mine whose last words to me were about me being too fat.... I dreamt about her recently and in my dream she was fat! Touche!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sarah you are frickin HOTTTTT and I mean hot baby ! I wanna see pictures of you in the shower... no really. Just a kinda sexy shot...... tease me mama.....
dariel
Oklahoma
USA

Anonymous said...

ok---- I've been thinking..... Heidi, I'm in love with you- will Sarah be pissed?? hope not.... still wanna see her in the shower
dariel
talk to me my love
vette@waterlooroad.net