Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday 17 May 2007: Shhhhhhhh.... Sarah needs some peace and quiet to think as our holy Lord Jesus rises up to Heaven on this Belgian Holiday!

Sarah says:
Be very very quiet, it's a feast day here in Belgium. Time for all of us to rest. No working! No shopping! No running around. Rest is Best. I did next to nothing -- spoke to almost no one other than my husband and my daughter and Heidi (on the phone). It was a GREAT day! An important one - It was heavenly! Good for my soul...
Shhhhh.... I am tired and I'm going to bed now. I think I'll have futuristic dreams of lovely things....

Where's Heidi? I would have thought she'd have put her lovely head on her today from home - but she was too busy with nice things today so you'll have to wait till tomorrow to see her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY! Are your pants on fire in that picture? :-)))))
ASG