Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday 25 May: Heidi and Sarah look arty today and are so very happy it's a long weekend full of fun in Kortrijk ahead! KATRIJN GETS MARRIED TODAY!!!

Sarah says:
First of all we must take a minute to say CONGRATULATIONS to Heidi’s best pal Katrijn (see photo below from a couple of years ago) and her new husband Hans as of today! Heidi will be celebrating their wedding with them today! I’m sure it will be a fantastic day for them. I wish them all the best!!! It’s very exciting and always so nice to see people happy together!

In other news, the weather, which is fantastic and sunny now, will turn bad this weekend. It’s sad because this is always a fun weekend in Kortrijk! It’s Sinksenfeest, which means flea markets throughout the city; concerts; people out and about for three days… It’s always nice. It will start tonight with about 10 people at my house playing some games and about 4 kids sleeping over so my kid and their kids can keep themselves busy and happy while we adults do our own thing. So tomorrow morning will be about feeding the kids and cleaning up. Then I’ll spend some time with my mother-in-law and at night I think I’ll hit Kortrijk for some concerts. Sunday morning it will be up at the crack of dawn to get to the flea market in the center to swipe up all the good stuff. Then we’ll be at my husband’s godson’s first communion all day and return to Kortrijk at night for some concerts and atmosphere no doubt. Heidi is DJ-ing Sunday night at the Vlas Vegas festivities and Monday at De Kreun activities. Check out the Vlas Vegas Schedule below and De Kreun scheme via this link.

I think it will be a fantastic weekend here in Kortrijk – even if the weather turns bad. Hope you all have a goody too!

No comments: