Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday 19 April 2007: Spring is in the air! And Oscar Charlie Dionisio Smith is adorable! And Sarah has no eyes!

Heidi says: I am full of energy, and I was wondering where that energy came from. I can only think of two things: spring and caffeine. I think it is a mix of both. Oh wait a minute, there is one more thing: Neogenyl action!!!!! hahahaha. That is a vitamin complex that I have been taking the last two weeks, and man, it makes me awake and vivid! Long live Neagenyl action! hahahaha!

Sarah says:
My eyes! My eyes! I'm blind! I'm blind! Check out how Heidi and I have the same dang sweater on! We keep wearing similar things. It's becoming silly! I fed Heidi today and little does she know I laced the food with speed as I like to do sometimes. It's a quick pick-me-up! It's a manic day. Mania abounds. We are going nutty. Mine is a quiet sort of nut. I have been sleeping so badly. But I am awake nonetheless. It's like I am running on some energy I didn't know I had. My back feels amazing! I feel NO PAIN at all since my operation 4 months ago other than in my wound sometimes. Even that pain in my side seems to be gone. I am so happy!!!!!!

Check out Face The Day google hits Erika Dionisio, Neil Smith and their baby born on Friday the 13th, Oscar Charlie Dionisio Smith. I finally got to talk to Erika last night and she sounds great and I finally got some more photos and look at this baby!!!! He's beautiful! I am so happy for them!!!!!!

No comments: