Monday, April 23, 2007

Saturday 21 April 2007: Sarah wants you to meet Face The Day baby guests Bavo and Seil and to check out her eyebrows and new dress… No Heidi today!

Sarah says:
Look at these cuties! I’d like to introduce Bavo and Seil – the two lovely babies of my husband’s old friend Filip and his wife Leen. We had a delicious dinner at their place and got to meet Seil for the first time. These kids are so very blond and blue-eyed. They are adorable and smiley. These days it’s baby crazy around here! Every day it seems there is a new baby of someone I or Heidi knows. A Face The Day Baby Boom!

Saturday was a nice day because I spent it with my husband and daughter and we had a good time together doing errands and enjoying the good weather. The day started with my getting my eyebrows plucked as you can see below – my eyebrow shots are always the same so here I offer you another angle for once... And I put on my newest dress to celebrate the good weather! Now that I don’t have back pain, I am really in the mood for dresses. Bright, colorful ones. I don’t feel like a sack of potatoes dragging my arse around anymore. I feel awake and alive! Yee Haw!

No Heidi today, which is sad! We have been on a roll lately, finally… Oh well, she’ll have her computer up and running again soon and hopefully will throw some photos on here on the weekends.


No comments: