Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday 27 April 2007: Heidi and Sarah want you to meet Special Face The Day guests baby Amber, Pa Den and Ma Nancy and Sarah shares family portraits


heidi says:
Heidi says 'shut the fuck up!'. Oops, sorry! I was quoting from the song :"Simon sayz: shut the fuck up!". Didn't mean to be hostile. Today I have a new wave of energy. New hair, new face (well, it is the result of a facial yesterday evening, so not a completely new face). I feel better than the last days. And it is weekend on top of that! Yma here I come! Olijf (maybe) here I come! If everything goes well, Yma will have her first swimming lesson tomorrow morning. Ok, not really swimming lesson, but it is a groups lesson in which babies learn to be in the pool and they have to get used to the water, so when they are older and really learn to swim, they are not afraid. I will love that so much, to see my little baby girl with her little swimming trunks (blue with pink flamingos) in the big swimming pool.

Sarah says:
I think Heidi looked just fine in her before picture yesterday! But she looks fab today after a facial and haircut. It's a new fresher her. I was waiting for her to cut her hair. I mean she had a baby not so long ago. It was really time for her to cut her hair like every new mother ends up doing... HAHAHAHAHA Just joking Heidi - I know you would have done it anyway, new mother or not!
Sarah continues:
Isn’t that little baby of Den and Nancy’s cute as can be?! She looks so human already. Like a mini-person. Heidi and I stopped by to see our colleague Nancy at lunch today. We got to see Amber in the sunshine surrounded by bright pink flowers. It’s such a sunny, warm day again here in rainy Belgium. Heidi and I are loving it. And it’s Friday and the weekend is so close! My weekend will be all about my kid. First, it’s her school’s open door day and then it’s her youth club family feast –so that takes care of Saturday and Sunday. Tonight she’ll demand we watch Idool 2007 – which is okay with me as it’s fun watching it with her (She's voting for this girl Kim). I just don’t like that she’s already “addicted” to a TV show. But TV sure is a magnet for all ages. My friend ASG turned me on to this TV link. Trouble with it is it’s not 100% reliable. But when it does work, it’s great actually. It leads you to episodes of all sorts of shows. Click here and try it out! Anyway – I should not be encouraging TV watching. It’s sunny! We should all be outside drinking cold Belgian Leffe’s on terraces! Lately, we have been getting quotes not only on new windows but also for total renovation of our house’s facade. It’s crazy! Crazy! Crazy! Crazy! So expensive. It’s stressful to even think about. We really need to win the lottery fast!!! The only non-stressful part about it is imagining how grand our house will look when all renewed. It will be magnificent! Maybe like this house here done by a company from near where we live. Imagine!!! Okay - our house isn't that big - but it's a similar style. It will be amazing! Here is another one sort of like ours. If you click here you can see a before and after. Again, not the same but indeed the same style. With a facade cleaning and new windows - wow! But it'll never happen -- unless the lottery is won by us!!!!

And check out my latest family portraits just in! We had to sit for hours as the photographer tried to get the best shots! The one right below is fantastic! It really captures all of our essences if I do say so myself. It shows our real selves. We are even more beautiful than I thought. If anyone wants the name of our photographer, let me know. He's known for his "realist" work.

Sarah adds: The below photo is the last one the photographer took that day. We were all totally knackered by then. Sweaty and not looking our best. It was so hot after a while we literally looked like we were melting. I always hate how my "bucked-teeth" and overbite come out in photos. I think the photographer did a great job in hiding them. I mean even the rejects are good enough to keep and hang on the wall...

HEIDI AND SARAH WISH Y'ALL A WONDERFUL WEEKENDS FULL OF HOT FUN IN THE SUN AND LOTS OF FLOWER POWER!!!!

No comments: