Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wednesday 14 March 2007: Sarah washes the windows all day long... and wants to jump out of one that night after getting a new window quote!!!!

Sarah says:
Seriously - all day long...SO TIRED NOW... (after all - this was the first time I have really exerted myself since my back operation! I take a lot of solace in the fact that when I used to wash the windows I would be in agony very quickly and for days thereafter. I have no back pain at all from what I did today - just shoulder, wrist and ankle pain!)

Later that night:
Just got first quote for getting new wooden-framed double-glass windows in our living room, kitchen, pantry, hall way, guest room - and a new front door - and guess what, I might just jump out a window and end it all right now! It's actually exactly what I expected so I am not shocked or anything. It just confirms that we need to win the lottery, rob a bank, get a few more jobs each, sell house and move into a straw hut or re-think this new window plan big time! Maybe Al Gore can buy is new windows. We'll be doing our part to improve the energy situation - losing all that heat to single-glass - pumping up the energy usage therefore. Al - if you are reading this, can you please send us a check now? A fatty?

And last - check out this article all you weather and energy freaks to know what Belgium is doing all week to combat all the particles floating in the ar due to lack of wind.

No comments: