Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tuesday 27 March 2007: Sarah tries out someone else's camera while hers has gone missing and comes up blurry! And Heidi and YMA pass by for a pic!



Updated later: So Heidi stopped by and we took the above photos with the camera I am borrowing. Heidi was going for a walk after being stuck inside an office all day on this lovely, sunny day. I was happy she had YMA with her. As you can see above, YMA and my kid were communicating. My kid looks so big all of a sudden! YMA is growing so fast too. It's crazy.
I'm very happy to report that Bart, the possible new drummer of our possible new band kindly went back to the rehearsal place and located my long-lost, much-missed camera. I will wait to get it until we have our next rehearsal next week probably. So in the meantime, I will get creative. For example, I realized today I could use my webcam to take photos so I guess that is what I will do until I get my camera back.
I'm just back from my Dutch lesson and now it's late and time to go to sleep. Tomorrow is the last Wednesday for a long time that I'll get to pick my daughter up at school and make her lunch and eat lunch with her and spend the afternoon with her. I will miss that so much. I will miss her. I will miss eating fruit with her everyday after school...
Sarah says:
That's the best I could do today. Borrowed someone's camera. Have to figure it out still. Shall try to get a shot of Heidi later too if she passes by on her walk in the sun with YMA after work. I miss Heidi and YMA. I really do!

I have a lot of freelance editing work to do right now so no time to write here I'm afraid! Maybe later. Tonight I have my Dutch class come to think of it! So maybe not.

In the meantime, click to this article and find out how to keep your skin looking young! It's simpler than we thought and we don't have to pay as much for creams as simple, cheaper creams seem to work as well as seemingly more complex and certainly more expensive ones - except for maybe sun cream. Nothing new here but always good to know as the sunny days are coming our way! Wear suncream everyone! Not just to avoid wrinkles but to avoid cancer! Wear it everyday even when the sun is not shining bright - you can get the worst burns in cloudy weather. It's the best protection you can get from all the bad rays. It's very necessary! Also - limit your visits to the sun bank! Not only is it dangerous but it ages your skin badly. The trouble is, you only see that later! Everyday I see the damage I did to my skin as a teenager. More and more brown spots are popping up where I used to get sun burns all the time. I hate it!

And I definitely have to pick up one of these books about the poetry of bodily functions for my child (or is it for me?).

No comments: