Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday 30 March 2007: Sarah spends her last day at home seeing colleagues at lunch and sitting at a computer...and getting a mini-facial and browjob.

Sarah says:
What can I say? There isn't much left to say. Here I am after having a back operation - a fake disc put into my back - on December 14th 2006 - here I am 3.5 months later feeling great! I still can't believe it. I am forever thankful for this. I feel renewed and improved and full of energy. I hope this lasts, I hope this lasts, I hope this lasts...

On this last day I met Heidi and my replacement for lunch at Bio Planet. I wanted to thank the person replacing me for all her good and hard work, which really helped me not to worry too much and not to be stressed and all that. She's a star I tell ya! I can't believe I return to normal life on Monday already! Did I already say that I feel renewed and improved and full of energy. I hope this lasts, I hope this lasts, I hope this lasts...

This will be a calm weekend indeed gearing up for starting life again on Monday. I'll see Heidi for a bit tomorrow and I'll see the band Gèsman gig tomorrow night at De Kreun and that's about it!

2 comments:

Jen said...

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Wow Sarah--I read the last word of your title with a Japanese accent and was truly scandalized!! ;^)

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

HAHA - I thought that would happen. Do you often read with a Japanese accent? Time to make the kid a smoothie! -SRA