Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Wednesday 14 February 2007: Sarah says Happy Valentine's Day (to her daughter who insists!) and wishes you all LOVE LOVE LOVE everyday not just today!



Sarah says:
The day started with my crying daughter because her daddy forgot to say Happy Valentine's Day when he woke her up and it made her feel unloved! So all of a sudden Valentine's became important in our household thanks to the lovey-dovey kiddy-pie. Thankfully I had thought this could happen and I had bought her a sweety-pie choco bar and also had bought my husband 4 small choco hearts. So all was well and mommy saved the day! So I babysat my friend's kid again today and came home to my lovely daughter making me and her dad puddings with heart-shaped apple pieces that she cut out with cookie-cutters. See the above photo and witness all of that child's love! Good thing I had babysat at a flower shop because I came home with a heart-shaped plant for my little girl and pretty tulips for my husband. So my daughter was happy again!

Below you can see a photo of me and Heidi last Valentine's Day spreading the love. My hair is so much nicer longer, don't you think? Heidi looks kind of the same as the other day - even after having a baby!

No comments: