Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday 25 February 2007: Sarah and Marv say a lovely goodbye as Sarah sadly heads back to real life with her missing husband and daughter...

Sarah says: This above Brugge statue expresses the same sadness that Marv and I felt saying goodbye to each other this morning after such a nice weekend together...
Sarah adds:
Back to life, back to reality and all that! Marv and I said a sad goodbye in Brugge this morning after a lovely day and night away. I had to return alone to my empty house with a still missing husband and a daughter who is grown up and is away for the whole weekend. Life will never be the same with my husband now that I have seen Marv again and got to spend such a lovely weekend away with him! Marv, if you are reading this, please know what a nice time I had with you in Brugge! Let's meet there again same time next year!



Here's my favorite Post Secret entry this weekend about the Bee Girl from the Blind Melon video! I was surprised to see this post card on the site! I used to and still sometimes do - LOVE the band Blind Melon. I used to feel for that Bee Girl whenever I'd see the No Rain video. And now to see this post card! I bet it isn't really from her because that would be pretty bold, plus the real person who played the Bee Girl is about 26 or 27 now! It's perhaps just someone making her situation stuck as the misfit bee girl a metaphor for her own life gone sadly wrong. We all know the feeling of not fitting in and of wanting to so badly and wanting to be loved so badly. But that poor little bee girl got badly exploited. I feel for you Bee Girl! I'm also jealous of you though because you got to hang around the beautiful (though troubled and sad) now dead lead-singer Shannon Hoon! Anyway - to all you Bee Girls out there, you'll find your pack of bees to dance around with somewhere for sure! We all do! More power to the Misfits!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the two of you had a great time. Don't worry Sarah and Marv, I won't tell Tom. -- Love, Mom PS I hope the weekend reflected your red aura.