Saturday, February 03, 2007

Saturday 03 February 2007: Heidi and Sarah are angular today as Sarah strikes a pose with frequent Face The Day star, fashion designer Wout Beernaert!

Sarah says:
Heidi stopped by to say bye to my mom. I did my best to hide my nasty pimple in the photo above but alas, I didn't cut off enough of my face! We christened my big zit "Jr."


Check out frequent Face The Day guest star Wout Beernaert. He's Belgium's finest fashion designer (mode ontwerper) - at least my daughter thinks so! She's his biggest fan! We went to an exhibit of some of his designs at a place in Ronse. If you can't go see it yourself (it's there until the 7th), the above and below photo can give you a little taste as can this link!

I went for just a short time and had to sit down mostly because my legs and back got terribly tired! What I see more and more is that if I am walking and moving I feel great. When I stop and stand and sit too long, I feel tired and achy. It's good to know. It just means not doing a lot still. It's a good reminder to take it easy still. I need such reminders often!


Above you see Wout and me getting all Vogue and striking a pose with one of his bald, pirate-eyed models in a snazzy blue suit. She needed some love so we gave it to her like we meant it!


And last but not least, above you can see a drawing my kid just made for Heidi of ballerinas striking many a pose! I think all the drawings in Wout's fashion design books inspired my kid to draw this! Thanks Wout for being my kid's idol! Please feel free to teach her everything you know!

No comments: