Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday 18 January 2007: Meet Sarah's replacemement SW who popped in on this very windy day for a visit! Sarah loves visitors!!!!!

Sarah says:
This is my replacement at work SW. She's doing a fantastic job! I can relax while she is at the wheel. No worries at all! She stopped by for a quick visit at lunchtime and it was good to see her. Seeing her made me miss working! I am getting so bored staying at home. But it is for the best and I have no choice so...
Today is very windy! Gusts of 60KMs! Crazy stuff. Even a bit scary to tell you the truth. My windows are rattling. There's tons of paper and garbage all over the streets because the recycling was out to be picked up. I ran outside and collected all the stuff from one of our bags that blew open and all over the place and I moved it and all the paper stuff back to our garage! Then I saw the garbage trucks coming and ran out to put it all back but I was too late! So it will be another two weeks of the stuff sitting in my garage. Oh well.
I finished a book last night (Digging To America by Anne Tyler) and will begin a new one right now. Not sure which one though. Hard to choose!
Well, I am sort of even more blank than usual today with nothing to really report! I'm bored and feel trapped in my home!
I think I want more visitors! It's good to be part of the living from time to time. I feel like input from the outer world will do me some good so anyone out there who perhaps wants to visit, feel free - but call first!!! No pressure! I just say it because some people have said they would like to visit but for the first few weeks I was not up for visitors at all. Now I am! Do I sound pathetic enough?????? I apologise if I do! Now I had better go listen to the wind and read!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should you really be scrambling around picking up garbage from the street and lugging recycling in and out of the garage!!?!?!!? Think woman! Rest woman!

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

haha - I think I know who you are anonymous and if it is you -what would you do in the same situation deary? It wasn't heavy. I'm not that stupid! I kicked the box of papers into the garage so no lifting there and as for the recycling, well half of all my neighbors stuff had blown onto my corner - from all sides! It was getting nasty! Something had to be done!

Anonymous said...

Word. I'm down with anonymous on this one, woman!

--The other anonymous