Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday 15 January 2007: Sarah takes it easy with Valerie and then Heidi and their babies!

Sarah says:
Heidi and Yma stopped by after Valerie and Fre left. It was a good, simple day. I didn't over-do myself I took it easy. I still have that back pain from yesterday and am trying not to worry about it though it bothers me. It is really hard to measure what is what. I am paranoid I think. I just can't go back. Can't. That would be so sad! Don't you like this photo of me and Heidi? Look at Heidi's eyes and my eyebrows! Lovely.
Above you see Valerie and Fre, Greyn's ex-guitar player's wife and baby. Fre is such a smiley-faced kid. He looks so much like his dad Peter. I miss Peter. I miss Greyn a lot sometimes! It was a joy to see Fre and his mom! All these lovely kids! I can't wait to meet by friend E-Rocker's kid in October when I go to New York for her wedding ceremony. The baby is due in April. I just can't wait to see her genes passed on. As I said, all these lovely babies of all these lovely friends...

Here is my favorite Post Secret entry of this week about finding very hard to throw out your child's artwork. I know that feeling well. I have a fresh new pile of my daughter's paintings and drawings from school last year that I just took off the wall to replace with the times-tables. I just don't know what to do with it all. I want to save each and every bit of it! But it is too much! It is such a little dilemma every time. I am usually so good at throwing things out. I am not a pack-rat at all! But throwing any part of my daughter out at all always feels wrong. There have been times I have thrown stuff out and she has found it later in the garbage and has gotten so hurt and mad at me because of that. What to do? What to do? What to do?!!

No comments: