Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thursday 28 December 2006: Sarah feels ill, Heidi feels tired after a long and fun Brussels day


Heidi says: I finally made it to the atomium in Brussels!!! Hooray! I totally love the atomium! We also saw the Barbie exposition! That was the reason why we went in the first place. Great 50's and 60's Barbies. Very hard not to steal 'em... :))


Sarah says:
There are good days and bad days I guess! This morning at 5am I woke up feeling like I was going to be sick again! I had to run to the toilet. I thought I'd have to throw up again but it was an intestinal thing I guess and it all came out the other end. Sorry to say so but that's how it goes. My body has taken over right now! My mind is on vacation for the moment. So my intestines are cramping up all the time. I am so tired from it. It's all normal but it's been two weeks now and I can't wait for some relief! A morning like this one ruins my whole day!
I'm still going to try to shower today and to take a small walk. I feel like fresh air will do me some good. My mind is turning into mush! I just hope I don't have this cramping the whole day. It comes from their having had to take my intestines out of my abdomen during the operation to make space to put the prosthetic disc in my spine. The intestines seem to take a beating from this sort of operation. Oh well! I just need some more time I guess. Other than a couple of people, I still don't have the energy to have visitors. I'm just so tired. Bad company! I hope by next week I feel good enough to see some people!

1 comment:

Upstater said...

You have leg pain and intestinal problems and are very tired and probably a bit grouchy but in NONE of your updates do you complain of back pain. 2 weeks and your back is doing well. HURRAH for the good things!!!!!!!

Barb