Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursday 21 December 2006: Sarah finally had an okay night's sleep one week after her surgery! And Carmen is back in town!!!

Heidi popped by again to say hello and bring some cheer! We are pretty much living our little silly dream at moments of hanging out watching Degrassi High together... We look through magazines and watch TV insulting, saying good things about and just chit-chatting about everyone one we see on the pages and on TV. We are like the old men in the Muppets! It's fun and surely breaks up the days! My brother and his wife sent me the first season of Battlestar Gallactica on DVD. Heidi and I might start watching that together a few times a week in the New Year. Very exciting! (haha)

Yippy!!! Carmen is back in town fom Russia! She and her daughter stopped by for a quick visit! It's so great to see them!!

Sarah says:
I slept through till 5am! Yes, with the help of a pain killer and a good leg massage from my mom, but I did it and I feel all the better for it!! I don't know what is going on with my legs and with my intestines still bothering me badly and all but my back sure feels different. Today I could put cream on my lower legs without back pain! It's been over two yeasr since I would do that! Very exciting indeed!!!!

No comments: