Sunday, December 24, 2006

Sunday 24 december 2006: MERRY XMAS!!!

Sarah says:
I ditto what Heidi said below and offer you all this Christmas card with Santa pooping down the chimney! It was meant for one of my brothers but I forgot to send it so now it's for all of y'all! I, like Santa there, spent a lot of time in the bathroom this morning. Woke up and had to vomit - twice. Not really pleasant but all part of recovery I guess. I have watched about episodes of Six Feet Under in the last couple of days. I'm addicted! My friend E-Rocker turned me on to that lovely HBO series. It's getting me through all these days stuck in bed. Now I am off to celebrate Christmas as my husband's parents' home. I hope I can stay up and awake for enough time! I'll try. It will be a test of how much I can take a little more than a week after the operation. I wish I felt better today but I guess I have no choice in the matter and have to give up control and not worry about it all! Another week and I'll have some energy and strength back I'm sure! Anyway, I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas!!


Heidi says: I have to tell you, I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus!!! But still I get nuttin' for Christmas, 'cause mommy and daddy are mad. While all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth... Luckily I saw Rudolph the red nosed reindeer pass and frosty the snowman and Suzie Snowflake told me they would pay me a visit as well... Good! 'Cause I am dreaming of a white Christmas so me and my little family can come out and play in that winter wonderland.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!

No comments: