Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday 9 October 2006: Hi Sarah, Heidi is back! Hi Heidi!!! It's about freaking time babe!


Heidi says: wow, Sarahtje, all these Yma-pictures!!! They are nice! Thanks for sharing them with the world! People have to see how cute my little cutiepie is! I must say today is a bit of a heavy day for me (and I'm sure also for N, as he had to go to work today and he hardly slept this night). Yma didn't really sleep a lot this night, and so that means the same for the parents. I had a difficult 4 to 6 in the morning, and I have to say I even felt a little mad towards little Yma. I didn't want to feel that way, cause she is still so little and she can't help it, but still I felt what I felt and I was (and am) a bit ashamed of it. How can you be mad at a little cute creature like that? Anyway, I guess I have to learn and Yma has to learn. We barely know each other and so need to get to know each other. Apparently, you only know each other (parents and baby) quite well after three mnths. We have some time to go... We will be alright! Won't we Yma? :)

Sarah says: Yahoo -- Heidi is here!!!Why do I have sad face above you wonder? Because I have below lower face! Yuck! Gross! Pizza face!
Favorite Post Secret entry this week about blogging -- know the feeling?

No comments: