Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday 23 October 2006: Sarah slicks her hair back and looks into the light on this tired Monday morning…and check out YMA being fed up with it all!!!

HAHA LOOK AT YMA - SHE'S HAD IT! SHE WANTS FOOD! GIVE HER MILK MOMMY HEIDI!!!
Sarah says:
Man these dark mornings are hard ones! Don’t you think? You wake up and you think it’s three in the morning because it is so very pitch-black outside! The falling of the leaf and all. It’s getting spooky outside these days. This weekend was all right! Nothing huge to report. Just quite normal and steady really, which isn’t a bad thing. Time is flying. It will be November soon and then it’s one month to go before my back operation on the 14th of December. Am I ready? Will I ever be? Do I have a choice?! Anyway, at least I have a thinner face to show for it all. With how tired I am all the time I am amazed to see how awake I look on this site. Goes to show you, you can’t judge a book by its cover! By the way, my mother-in-law made me that red headband using my mom's old one that she gave me! Good work mothers!

Here's my fave Post Secret entry this week though there were a lot of good ones to choose from for sure. I just can relate well to the feeling expressed in this one -- that you an have so many good friends and still feel so alone. It's very strange but I'm sure so many of us know this feeling. In the end it's because we are all alone. That's the fact! As you grow older, this feeling is there more and more it seems. It's so much harder to make really great friends. We all become so very busy. We all have our limits and cut off points and times. We all have our families and primary loved ones. I can really miss my old friendships for their lack of borders alone. On the other hand, those connections weren't always healthy. Anyway, lonliness sucks and constant pain feels like lonliness sometimes. Both feelings often lead to feeling low and dark inside. Both feelings bring up that black hole existensial feeling.

No comments: