Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wednesday 27 September 2006: Sarah considers the fountain of youth but who cares, all you want to see is little lovely YMA!

QUICK PHOTO TRIP TO THE HOSPITAL RESULTED IN THIS PHOTO OF HEIDI AND SARAH! LOOK - HEIDI IS WEARING MAKE-UP! SHE'S FEELING GOOD AND AWAKE AND IN LOVE WITH HER NEW BABY GIRL YMA!!!
Sarah says:
On the one hand I look young because I have big zits all over my face. On the other hand I do see I am really starting to age. That hairstyle makes me look older. My grey hairs make me look older. And alas, I do see some lines making their way into my face. I guess this is what 35 is like. At some point one has to look their age. I don’t mind it so much but it does feel strange. Strangely, I also think I look older with a thinner face. You see that a lot in people – fat covers up age sometimes.

Anyway, who cares, right!!! All you want to see is little baby Yma (pronounced E-ma). Well, you’ll have to wait till tomorrow! I’ll do my best to get some quick shots tonight as I pass by the hospital on my way to Greyn’s rehearsal. Speaking of Greyn, make sure you check out the Vlas Vegas site to see lots of people’s heads but also to see that Greyn along with loads of other bands will be playing for free at the Vlasmarkt in Kortrijk on Sunday the 1st of October in event against racism, unnecessary violence and negativity.

No comments: