Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday 28 August 2006: Heidi and Sarah are goofy today with not a lot to tell you…

Heidi says: Hmmm, I have to say that this is not a flattering picture of me at all and I kind of dislike it. When I see my nose like this, I don't like it at all. Here in Belgium, we call that a potato nose. If there is anything about my body and face that can give me dissatisfaction (and that has given me dissatisfaction during the years), it's most definitely my nose. IF I would ever change something about myself, it would be my nose. But I won't, cause in the end it is something typical about myself and the family I come from, and there is nothing wrong with it (except for the never ending allergies and the nasal voice I'm having because of those at least half the year). Also, there are great jokes about big noses. One of them: if you throw a loaf of bread at my face, you get it back sliced. That one still makes me laugh every time my friends Wout and Alexander use it to tease me.

Sarah says:
I have almost nothing to share with y’all today. It’s Monday. The weather is crap and I have a cold. The weekend was a good one. Had a fun Greyn rehearsal last night – the first one in ages. We are working through some good stuff. Can’t wait to share it with you all eventually. Heidi and I look bored and boring above. It’s sort of that kind of day I’m afraid. So let me refer you to my Post Secret pick of the week. I hope I’ll feel so strong after my operation in December because right now I just feel weak. I can’t wait until I feel back to my old self again or rather like a new self but not this middle-in-pain self. I hope with all my might that this replacement disc helps me. I hope I can say yay! I hope I end up being stronger than I feel right now.

No comments: