Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday 14 August 2006: Sarah is sleep-walking on this horrid rainy Belgian day and ready to chop her head off and Heidi is crazy!

Heidi says: Yeah yeah, Belgian weather... Oh well, if that is the only bad thing about Belgium, we have nothing to complain about, right?

Sarah says:
Man I am tired. Here we go again!!! Back to life and back to reality and all that. And of course it's an awful rainy day in Belgium -- makes me want to fly back right away to Miami and L.A. and go swimming in the sunshine!!!!

Here's my favorite Post Secret entry this week about summer in the past and summer now. Sometimes I long for the good old days of summer and all that. Three weeks is long for a vacation -- I know I know-- I shouldn't complain at all but I can't help it. I could use another whole three weeks like back in the day -- I mean I has summer jobs always but it was like camp -- easy stuff, fun stuff. With all that said, I'm sure I'd get bored very fast of always being on vacation so...

3 comments:

Upstater said...

Well it is sunny and getting warm here in upstate NY. Perfect day and we have had more than our share of rain this year.

Good to talk with you on the phone.

Barb

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

I can name a million more bad things if you want me to babe. -S

Anonymous said...

hmmmm..
interesting. sarah goes away, a and w watch her house and NOW there's critters. why would they let them loose?
evidently w wasn't happy with the "madonna" photo.
fej