Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday 25 August 2006: Sarah is a bit greasy today and shiny. It's Friday! It's going to be a good weekend!

Heidi says: Yeehaw!!! I am outside, I am fresh, I am part of the world, I am part of my sister's and Bart's wedding party (tomorrow again!!)! Life is sweet!

Sarah says:
It's Friday! Can't wait for the weekend. I need something fun right now and tomorrow night at Heidi's sister's wedding should be really fun!!! I look forward to it. Also to just seeing Heidi out of her house and dressed up! We'll get a bellyshot of her all dressed up for once! It's time!
Sunday there is actually a LONG Greyn rehearsal for once!!! You cannot imagine how long it hs been since Greyn got it's act together enough to rehearse with all 5 members. This Sunday it will be from like 14:00 until 22:00! Imagine that. I can't wait because I miss it and I WANT TO SING!!!!!
We are slowly updating Greyn's site. Only the intro page has some new items on it but over the next month hopefully the songs will be on the site, etcetera! Greyn needs some new life pumped into it.
Happy weekend to you all!

1 comment:

Jason said...

It's good to see Heidi's bright eyes again.