Monday, July 17, 2006

Saturday 15 July 2006: Sarah forgets to take a photo but finds herself in the new eyes of her husband... Heidi has nothing for you today!


Sarah says:
I'm sorry -- I forgot a photo today so I offer you this one. If you look closely you can see me in the left eye of the glasses above. Had quite a nice Saturday! First the outdoor swimming pool in Kortrijk and then a long evening in Kortrijk watching people and hanging around in great weather with nice company during Kortrijk Congee. Saw the Unie der Zorgelozen play and once again was very impressed. The setting alone was fabulous. Too bad that courtyard and the whole rest house is going to be torn down. It's the first time I saw it and the last I guess. Eventually there will be a big and ugly mall in its place! Welcome to commerce and to America! Does Kortrijk really need a big mall there? You tell me!

No comments: