Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tuesday 27 June 2006: Sarah is faking her smile and pretending to reach out and hug you when really all she wants is her bed and Heidi!!!

NEWSFLASH: SAW HEIDI IN THE EVENING AND HERE ARE SOME SHOTS INCLUDING A GOOD BELLYSHOT! Heidi is in okay spirits! She's set up on a bed in her living room and basically rests all day long. She gets up to eat and use the toilet and then it's back into bed! She's sleeping well at night and reading and watching movies and listening to music in the day when not resting. Feel free to email her hotmail address and to call and visit her!



Sarah says:
Forgot to say the other day that on Saturday night I really enjoyed seeing the Unie der Zorgelozen play: Tijl. It was the best play of theirs I have seen. My daughter liked it too and she’s only 7 years old. From start to finish there was a lot going on visually that even though I sometimes couldn’t follow all the fast-spoken Dutch, I got the ideas I think and really was taken in by all of it. If you have the chance to see it before it ends Friday, go!!!! You’ll have a good evening I promise.

Next to that, all I have to say is the same old thing – I feel like crap today. Like I have been banging my body and head against a concrete wall all night! Need I say more other than I MISS HEIDI!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lookey what I found! http://www.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~david/derya/stbk12.htm
Another one of your side projects?
Spell it however you like - sara/sarah is always the loud mouth! xx