Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Tuesday 20 June 2006: Sarah's back is back in the picture and it has got her feeling down... Heidi is doing okay getting some rest...


Sarah says:
So I have been to two doctor's in two days. One was in Gent - a new one - a 5th opinion!! And one was a doctor i had seen already in Roeselare. I have a lot of thinking to do. It's like the Curb Your Enthusiasm episode in which Larry David isn't sure if he should trust the doctor or the pharmacist. One hand represents the doctor and one the pharmacist and he keeps weighing the two against each other.
How does one make a decision with so many opinions to base it on. It is all very confusing but a decision must be made. If I could, I would really just crawl under a rock for a while and take a long sleeping pill and stop thinking about it all -- but that isn't a choice -- so I guess I have some thinking to do... In the picture above I am thinking hard -- too hard. Makes me nuts.

No comments: