Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday 15 June 2006: Heidi and Sarah are boring and bland today with nothing much to tell you... maybe it is due to the DARK and COLD weather!

Heidi says:
All I want to do is switch work with the gardening guy and rake leaves all day...

Sarah says:
Greyn's rehearsal was better last night than last week! Some good ideas thrown around. Our 4 singles are READY now! They will be put on our website and on our My Space soon! I am very happy with them. The music has come a long way and I am proud. I like the heavier stuff but also our song Arnica too, which is slow and moody. If anybody reading this wants to hear our new singles, let me know and I can send them to you as it may take a while to get them uploaded onto our sites. Lots to do today, lots to do. Have a good day!

No comments: