Thursday, May 04, 2006

04 May 2006: Heidi and Sarah simply face the day today the day The Lool was born 7 years ago!!!!


Heidi says:
I slept slept slept this night and it was good for me! I'm not totally cured but it feels more normal again. Tonight, if all goes to plan, I will see Archie Bronson Outfit play! I expect wildness and dirt and grit! And bearded men! And fat cherry lips!

Sarah says:
All that matters today is that my daughter is 7! I can’t believe she’s been alive for so many years. She is the love and joy of my life and she is terribly happy today so I am too! I’m also happy because my little girl isn’t so little anymore and she is bright and joyful and light. Thankfully any heavy feelings I might be having due to this and that and that and this get lighter just by looking at this lovely daughter of mine. She sort of makes nothing else matter – at least for now. At least for today. She was so happy that it’s a nice sunny warm day here for her birthday. She actually saw that as gift to her. She’s wearing her new polka-dot birthday shirt which is so very her.

No comments: