Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tuesday 07 March 2006: Heidi and Sarah continue their fight with Sarah sneaking up on Heidi from behind to bite off her shoulder...



Heidi says:
Leave me alone Sarah! Get off my back! Weirdo! Freak!
What is she doing there behind my back? I don't trust this situation. Gotta get out of here! Gotta get away! Help! Help!!!

BY THE WAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARBARA!!!!!!!!

Sarah says:
Heidi is my new enemy. I'm going to eat her. I'm hungry. Heidi tastes bad. Heidi has no taste. Heidi and I are a good lesbo couple you know. We even went to the Colruyt together last night and she picked out a good cleaning de-dusting thingy for me to use in my attic -- my NEW attic. I love my attic. Heidi is not welcome in my attic.I had such a good dream last night about old friends. I feel nostalgic today. I was hanging out with my 4 male friends from back in the day. It was a blast. I hated to wake up! I have nothing of any interest to say to you today. Leave me alone. I'm still on the rag.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Oh, stop it, you two. You're not fooling anybody. :)