Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday 16 March 2006: Heidi and Sarah slowly become hairy beasts as Sarah teaches Heidi how to be a Bigfoot-Sasquatch too...




Heidi says:
Let the sunshine! Let the sunshine! The sunshine in!!!!!
Frank (for those who don't know who this is: he is our weatherman!) said that the sun would break through. Well now, Frank, where is she?

And when is Sabine coming back? (for those who don't know who she is: she is our weatherbabe! Our friend JB loves her!)


Sarah says:
I'm a hairy beast. You should see my leg hair. I need to get waxed fast! I also need an eyebrow job again! What's up with that? And there is that bad colored sweater again! Do I never learn! I had a nice 10th wedding anniversary last night. We were cooked for! It was lovely! Nice meal! I am so happy we made it through the last 10 years. It's never easy, is it!? Marriage, relationships. Challenges I tell ya! But yee haw, we made it this far and them was some good years! :-)

No comments: