Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday 13 March 2006: Heidi and Sarah see sun and look forward to spring and all the little sheep it will bring with it...



Heidi says:
Happy news for me and my dear N! We are pregnant!
Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you were wondering why I looked so sick and miserable lately, you know the answer. If you were wondering why I didn't talk about exercising anymore, you've got your answer. From now on, I will only gain weight and look fatter day by day! But it's worth it! Completely!!!! :))

Sarah says:
NO!!!! I AM NOT THE FATHER YOU SICKOS! And stop calling Heidi fat! By the way Heiditje, in English the whole "we" are pregnant thing sounds funny! Maybe you can see, "we are expecting". :-)
It's a bright and sun-shiny photo today but there's no brightness in my eyes! You can almost see my pain. I can anyway. Saturday morning this half-alive superhero had an MRI to see my slipped disc more closely. I actually enjoyed the experience of going into that machine. It took about 10 minutes and it was very noisy. There were all these DEVO-like beats -- I was writing songs in my head to pass the time inspired by the MRI sounds. So by the end of the week we'll have a clearer view on the state my disc is in. I don't want to live with stupid tiring pain anymore! I get through my days all right but sleeping is always hell and it's not getting better but worse. And I can see it in my eyes in this photo. I am a bit drained and worn out! I need real rest but don't find it! Today I am pretty achey all over due to bad sleeps and climbing up and down to bring everything to the attic. By the end of each day I almost can't walk. It's scary and freaky. I can easily imagine my legs falling out from under me all due to some screwed up nerve reaction and some short circuit in my brain that tells my legs to stop so as not to cause me pain. I hope I find a solution to this. I don't care what it is. I really don't want to be in pain anymore. I have almost had enough of it. Again, I easily get through my days and get energy from somewhere and feel okay and try to have a good attitude but right now I am tired. My back is really tired. I want the MRI results and I want to get on with this so I can feel my age again and not get my spirit down! It sucks to feel old at age 34! I have so much to do still and so much mental energy to use up! I so look forward to the day I feel great again and can run around again and dance around again and throw my kid up in the air again! It will come. I am sure of that. I am a superhero after all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my, my, my you girls look loverly today! How'd that happen? Kiddin.
xx

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

who are you? Make yourself known!

Jason said...

That is a wonderful picture. Bright and full of joy. I love it.

Well, I put two and two together and determined Heidi is pregnant. Uh . .yeah, how'd that happen? I think it's so cool that she shows with a picture of Jack-Jack considering the latest super hero phase you two are in.

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

how did that happen?
ummm... well... I won't explain...
But it's a good thing! :))
I'm going to be a superheromom! :))
cheers
Heidi