Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday 24th of March 2006: We have nothing interesting to say!



Sarah says: Just another day in all the days. Got my eyebrows done this morning. Can you tell? Rainy freaking day here. I have nothing on my face in this photo other than eye make-up. I look rough. Usually I have a little tinted moisturizer and every now and then some cover-up. Today my face is naked. I need a facial. I have nothing interesting to say today. Have a good weekend.

Heidi says: I really really don't know what to say. I am having a writer's block, provided that that exists for people who write crap every day... :) Oh well, you know, for me it's all about the picture!

1 comment:

Jason said...

YOu two even look cute when you are pouty. Have a great weekend. Name some of the supervillains for me.