Monday, February 27, 2006

Sunday 26 February 2006: Sarah sees Zita Swoon yet again and Heidi forgets to take a photo yet again!!!!




Sarah says:
I LOVE ZITA SWOON! Great show in Tournai tonight at maison de la culture -- in the same hall Greyn played in last night by the way! Thanks to A+W who were also at the gig, I finally got to but some Zita Swoon stuff! A+W lent me money -- thanks guys!
Anyway -- I hated having to sit through most of the show when all I wanted to do was dance my arse off. Thankfully by the end there was place to dance and stand up. Stef looked like a funny clown last night to be honest. It was such a show. Almost a circus act of sorts but not really. It was very special. I'm glad I saw it! Zita Swoon never stops amazing me -- how they keep making their old songs into newly worked ones. How every beat and detail matters and is worked out with a fine-toothed comb. They are wonderful to watch and to listen to. I simply can't get enough of them! The show at La Grand Mix remains my favorite but this one was good too!

In other news, my camera seems to be dying somehow-- the pictures it takes are rarely sharp anymore -- I don't know what's going on! This could be a catastrophe! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky to get sharp photos indoors at a concert in the low light. But try cleaning all of the sensors on the front of the camera, as they focus the camera and can't work well when they're smudged with dirt and oil. You might want to gently clean the lens too, but make sure not to scratch it.