Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Wednesday 04 January 2005: Heidi and Sarah are afraid to look you in the eye today. Heidi is growing baby-blue fur and pom-pom eyes. Sarah looks away.


04 January: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What if the beholder has no eyes? What if the beholder has baby-blue pom-pom eyes? What if the beholder always looks down? Behold the sight of the sightless Heidi and Sarah.

Heidi says:
Meet my new small fluffy skyblue ponpon jacket! I'm already in love with it! And it comes in handy, when I need to hide my tired eyes...

Sarah says:
By the way, I loved the movie The Village that Heidi had me watch! Loved it! Tomorrow I will shop for new stuff! I challenge myself to buy bright colors! I love Heidi's new jacket-thingy. It looks cosy and comfy. My mom leaves tomorrow. It has been cosy and comfy with her here. I am sad to see her going.

No comments: