Monday, January 02, 2006

Sunday 01 January 2006666666666!!!!!! Heidi and Sarah welcome 2006 and wish you all a tremendously satisfying year!


01 January 2006!!!!: It's official! A New Year has begun! Heidi and Sarah are as ready as they'll ever be for it! They wish you all the best of everything and very little sorrow.

Heidi says:
Working on the first day of the year! Nice work if you can get it, and you can get it if you try... :))

Sarah says:
I am such a wuss. I only got about 4 hours of sleep at most I think with all the bells ringing and I couldn't sleep in the day so I was tired all day long and pretty useless on top of that. While my husband slept in the day, I finally finished watching the documentary "DIG"(http://www.digthemovie.com/synopsis.html). I really enjoyed it. It's about two bands; The Dandy Warhols and The Brian Jonestown Massacre. It traces their successes and struggles by comparing the two, since they were all sort of friends from the start but not to the end. You had the well-balanced band versus the out-of-its-wits band. The superficial versus the organic. The real thing versus the wanna-be. Lots of themes juxtaposed in a well-edited way. I recommend it!
Any New Year's resolutions this year? Nope! Why bother! Every time I make them I just break them. Other than the obvious ones such as lose weight and get healthy, the only half-concrete one in my head is not to waste time. Basically to prioritize my time a little better. What I like about getting older is that you make better choices based on your real feelings so you use your time better. I want to use my time even better this year. And I want this year to be all about music on many different levels and in many different ways. But as I already said, New Year's promises just mean pressure and who needs anymore of that! I think it will be a great year though! And I hope all of y'all have a lovely one.

No comments: