Friday, January 06, 2006

Friday 06 January 2006: Heidi and Sarah are the pink rainbow messy-haired-hat-head gals today!


06 January 2006: Heidi and Sarah no longer have superpowers. They are only human today. The real things.

Heidi says:
I feel good! I do! I have a happy day and I have no complaints! This is a unicum, people! This is the time to take advantage of me! :))

Sarah says:
That's a new shirt I bought yesterday. It's very very pink. It's just for our viewer JB that I bought it. He says I wear black day in and day out. During these sales, I am going for bright colors only just to please JB. I am such a sucker. This pink shirt wasn't even on sale. I just liked it so I bought it! I also bought a dark grey one because I liked it too. The only sale items I bought were for my kid and, well, two pairs of pants for me and one other shirt.

NEWSFLASH: HEIDI IS IN A GOOD MOOD! NO COMPLAINTS! NO NAGGING! IMAGINE THAT!!! HOW LONG WILL THAT LAST? SHALL WE COUNT THE MINUTES?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! You didn't even last one shopping day without getting suckered in by the (not-on)sales...
I'm staying away until the very end when everything is 70% off. Like the shirt tho. HI HEIDI. -AS

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

Hi AM!
All well?
Hi-dee

Anonymous said...

Yo, make nachos!

Anonymous said...

UPDATE - bought skirt Saturday at sales - but it was 50% off so that's that. -AS
All's well Hi-D, you?